Athea Kid's Art Club Terms and Conditions
Terms and Conditions
- You confirm you a purchasing a place at ‘Athea Kids Art Club’ for your child(ren) for 1x 90minute session a week.
- You acknowledge ‘Athea Kids Art Club’ is run by Rachael Grainger who trades as ‘Rachael Grainger Design and Illustration’ which is a subsidiary of Rachael and Chris Grainger T/A Athea PC.
- You acknowledge no booking is complete until paid and the registration form returned.
- You acknowledge all sales are final and no refunds will be given during or after class for missed weeks.
- You give permission for your email address to be added to ‘Athea Kids Art Club’ mailing list.- You can unsubscribe at any time.
- You give permission to be contacted via text or email to be informed about club news or messages.
- You give permission for your Child’s ARTWORK created at ‘Athea Kids Art Club’ to be photographed and shared on the club’s Facebook page or used to promote what we do at Art Club – No names/tagging will be included with the image and no faces without prior permission. Your child will retain the right to their work.
- You acknowledge additional members of Staff may be present without prior notice. Any staff member will be Garda Vetted and aware of our child safeguarding policy.
- Please ensure at art club your children are collected from the library door.
- You acknowledge we have the right to update and amend these terms without notice. Any terms in place at the time of booking will be upheld for the duration of the booked art club.